Have you seen the newest Ductless Air System at your friend’s or neighbor’s house and wondered about them? You know, those small, wall-mounted devices that seem to keep everyone’s homes comfy no matter the weather outside. These heat and air conditioning systems have increased in popularity over the past few years, so it’s no surprise if you have started seeing them in more and more homes. Sometimes they are referred to as Mini-Splits or Multi-Split Ductless Systems. No matter what you call them, they are becoming the top choice for homeowners and have recently been rated as a 2016 Energy Star Most Efficient Innovation. Don’t know much about Ductless Systems? Here is a bit more information on them in case you want to make a change or want to improve energy efficiency and gain cost savings at your home.
What you Need to Know About Ductless Systems
- Ductless systems are comprised of a small outdoor unit (condenser) and one or more indoor units which require simple wall mounting and access to power.
- Ductless Air Systems can deliver warm or cool air directly into different zones in your home instead of routing through a labyrinth of ductwork first. Wouldn’t that be great for that one person in your family who is constantly cold or constantly hot?
- Ductless Systems can eliminate unsightly window air conditioning units or inefficient baseboard or electrical heating. Finally, all your windows will be visible and fully functional.
- Ductless is great for homes that have uneven heating, new additions, older homes or even just for homes looking for the amazing cost savings.
- Ductless Air Systems can save homeowners the 20% air loss typically seen with traditional ductwork due to leaks, holes and poor installation.
- Ductless Air Systems can be installed in a day! No more waiting for weeks for the construction to end. Installation is fast and simple.
- Ductless Air Systems are easy for homeowners to maintain as they require only regular air filter cleanings. Cleaning a ductless filter is simple. Remove the screen from the unit. Rinse. Allow to dry completely and replace. These Mitsubishi hybrid catechin filters can last up to 10 years so this is better for the environment and your wallet!
- Ductless Air Systems can reduce your energy cost by up to 30%!
- Ductless heating and cooling systems have been around for over 30 years and are used widely throughout the world.
- Ductless cooling and heating systems follow Energy Star guidelines, which means they are far more energy efficient than the minimum standards set forth by the U.S. federal government. Improved efficiency saves money, of course, but it also helps reduce your total carbon output.
Overall ductless heating and cooling is becoming more and more popular every year as the systems are easy to install, energy efficient, quiet, and offer zoning capabilities. In addition they are energy efficiency and the cost savings are excellent. Rebates on ductless systems are excellent but they change often.
Call Morris Heating and Air Conditioning at (978) 961-0338 today to find to find out how you can save on a ductless system or to see a video on single and multizone ductless systems, click here https://morrisheatingandair.com/ductless-heating-and-ac/