Causes of Furnace Repairs
While there are signs that indicate an issue with your furnace, you may be unaware of the cause behind the problem. While a lack of regular maintenance and necessary repairs can contribute to a breakdown, there are other factors that can lead to a repair being needed.
What Can Cause a Furnace to Stop Working:
- An inaccurately set or malfunctioning thermostat
- Heating components that are broken or damaged, such as the pilot light, electric ignition, or heat exchanger
- Electrical problems, such as damaged wiring or a circuit breaker that has flipped
- Dirty, clogged, or blocked filters and burners
- Damaged or general wear and tear to other mechanical parts, such as the blower belt, bearings, or blower motor
If you have noticed your furnace acting up, make sure to reach out to a professional heating technician from our team right away. While some problems may be minor, others can lead to more expensive damage and repairs if service is neglected. A member of the Morris Heating & Air Conditioning furnace repair team in Essex County will be able to evaluate your system and determine the necessary fix to get your heat back up and running.
Available 24/7 for All Your Heating-Related Emergencies
Don’t wait until you have no heat to call us. Our MorrisCare Heating Maintenance Program helps to keep systems operating as safely and efficiently as possible, and to identify potential issues before it’s too late. But if a repair is what you need, our professional furnace repair technicians respond quickly and are available 24/7 for emergency heating in Ipswich or anywhere in Essex County, MA.
Contact us today at (978) 961-0338 to schedule a Essex County furnace repair appointment. Free estimates available!
“We could not have asked for a better team and are very happy that we decided to trust Morris to get the job done.”- The Lim Family
Common Heating Problems
Throughout our two decades of service, our team of Essex County & Ipswich furnace repair technicians has always strived to find the right heating or air conditioning solution that best fits our customers’ specific needs and budget.
4 Signs You May Need a Furnace Repair Service:
- Strange Noises Coming From the Furnace - If your furnace or heating unit is making strange noises it often is an early indicator of failing parts. If you are hearing grinding, booming or clicking, call our Ipswich & North Shore furnace repair team right away.
- Uneven Heating - Does each room of your house feel like it's heated unevenly or maybe even making certain rooms very warm and others are not warm enough? Something could be wrong with your heating power or even your blower fan.
- Heater Turns on and Off Often - When you heater cycles, it will run for about 15 minutes to get to the correct temperature. If your heater is kicking on four or more times during the hour, your heater may be short cycling.
- High Energy Bill - Is your energy bill going up month over month? It could be that your heating system is running inefficiently or malfunctioning. Don't just accept paying more for your energy bill. Call our furnace repair team for the help you need.
We also provide minor repairs or tune-ups for heating systems that are starting to show signs of inefficiencies such as loud noises, blowing of cool air, a pilot light that is always out, and more. Our professional technicians respond quickly with 24/7 availability.
Fair Prices. Proudly Serving North Shore & Throughout Essex County
Expert Service For Your HVAC and Plumbing Needs