When you sign up for our maintenance plans, we become the main caretaker of your heating and air conditioning systems. A member of our staff will let you know if it’s time for maintenance and help you find the most convenient appointment time.
Our maintenance checklist includes but is not limited to:
- Inspecting the thermostat settings
- Checking and securing all electrical connections
- Replacing or cleaning air filters
- Inspecting condensate pumps and drain lines
- Assessing the airflow and temperature
- Ensuring safe operation
We also evaluate your air conditioner’s refrigerant charge and make necessary adjustments. Additionally, our team checks gas furnaces or fireplaces for carbon monoxide leaks. In the event that we spot potential system issues, we inform you right away and provide recommendations for repairs.
Ready to sign up for our MorrisCare Maintenance Plans? Call our Essex County heating and AC experts at (978) 961-0338!
“We have been a Morris customer since 2013 and their service and professionalism has NEVER disappointed.”- Susan M.
A well-maintained system is a giving system. In addition to reliability even on the coldest or hottest months, an HVAC system that receives regular maintenance brings you and your property maximum indoor comfort.
Some benefits you get to enjoy include:
- Improved indoor air quality, helping you breathe easier
- Energy-efficiency, providing extra savings on utility bills
- Fewer instances of emergency breakdowns, giving you peace of mind
- Safe operation, especially with gas furnaces
- Extended system lifespan
- Manufacturer warranties remain valid
Our MorrisCare Maintenance Plans include annual service for your specific heating and cooling equipment, including furnaces, boilers, heat pumps, central AC, ductless systems and more!. We usually perform our heating maintenance during the fall, before the weather gets cold. Our AC maintenance is typically done during the spring before temperatures start rising. These schedules ensure your systems are running safely and efficiently when you need them most.